Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
In today’s fast-paced business world, effective communication is more important than ever. That’s why Aasani Telecom offers UCaaS, a scalable solution that helps you save money while preparing for future success. With pay-as-you-go pricing, cloud voice, video meetings, screen sharing, storage and more are all included in one per-user monthly fee. Whether you have a Microsoft infrastructure, a headquarters using Webex, or remote workers who just need simple business VoIP, we can build on your existing investment with reliable and secure team communications. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how UCaaS can help your business thrive.
Bring Your Workforce Together
Good communication is essential for any organization, large or small. It ensures that employees are on the same page, working towards the same goal. Our communication and collaboration services are designed to empower your employees and improve communication within your organization. From any device, anywhere, employees can hold secure virtual meetings, screen and file share, whiteboard or annotate, record and transcribe, instant message, and make calls from a single phone number. Our nation-wide backbone with built-in redundancy guarantees consistent secure communication on an integrated platform. In addition, our Employee Productivity Monitoring (EPM) solution provides the complete picture of employee engagement. Helping to keep your hybrid workforce happy and productive. One Provider can reduce your financial spend with flexible cost-effective option. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help improve communication within your organization.
Two Powerful UCaaS Technologies
Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based collaboration platform that makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to connect and work together. The subscription-based model is cost-effective and scalable, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes. Operator Connect allows you to connect to your existing phone service, and Aasani Telecom ensures that calls are never dropped or interrupted. Aasani Telecom is a leading provider of UCaaS solutions, and we’re proud to offer our customers the Microsoft Teams platform. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business thrive.
Aasani Telecom is a leading provider of cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). We offer our customers the cost savings of hosted voice service with strong security and collaboration features. Webex combines calling, meetings, collaboration, intelligent device support, and includes analytics across workloads. Smart AI ensures everyone in a meeting can be seen and heard clearly. The app supports users on any architecture, regardless of whether they’re on premise or in the cloud. Aasani Telecom builds a secure and resilient solution on top of Webex by integrating with the Broadworks platform for greater functionality. Including enterprise-grade cloud calling features such as auto-attendant, call hunt groups, simultaneous ring, caller ID blocking, call recording, and more. Our team of expert engineers are available 24/7 to help you plan, deploy, and optimize your UCaaS solution. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you take your business to the next level.
Essential Tools for a Successful Remote or Hybrid Team
Web & Video Conferencing
- Unleashing the true potential of teamwork requires a dedicated effort, and that’s why One-click entry into virtual gatherings is such an important tool. With up to 1,000 participants able to come together in real time via chat, audio or video conferencing – all with just one click – collaboration could be made easier than ever before possible. Then there’s screen sharing capabilities which allow guests even take control during meetings; making sure everyone stays on top of what needs doing while ensuring cross team consensus at every step! There’s nothing quite like regular get-togethers for breaking down siloed working environments: through these shared experiences it becomes much simpler for successful collaboration projects to successfully see the light day after day.
Digital White boarding, Share, Store Files
- White boarding is a powerful collaboration tool that facilitates productive meetings. It allows presenters to draw or write directly onto the shared screen, and save it for later reference. Documents can be edited in real-time by multiple team members within the cloud – providing an efficient way to keep track of changes made over time during a managed project.
HD Video & Voice Calling
- With the ever-growing prevalence of digital communication, it is more vital than ever to create meaningful opportunities for face-to-face interactions. Video conferencing offers a perfect blend of spontaneity and engagement; however, traditional video calling usually involves costly equipment or software. Our new features allow you to reap all the advantages that come with real time conversations using just your existing devices – softphone, desk phone or mobile – as well as benefitting from our business line and company minutes plan without breaking the bank! Furthermore, recording calls and sharing them afterwards has never been easier too!
Presence & Instant Messaging
- Stay connected and collaborate with colleagues anytime, anywhere! With Presence, you can view when your contacts are available so that you don’t miss out on any potential opportunities or conversations. Automatically sync presence to Microsoft Outlook for additional convenience – then take advantage of the built-in one-on-one and group IM chats feature for easy collaboration. Need someone quickly? Use the search tool to locate co-workers in an instant whenever messaging or calling is required.
- As the digital age continues to evolve, companies need an effective way of ensuring that their communication is safeguarded from malicious third-parties. Secure Encryption provides peace of mind with its reliable protection and intuitive indicators for external participants. It’s vital that businesses have access to secure solutions in order ensure confidential information isn’t accessed by cybercriminals, allowing them to stay one step ahead when it comes protecting important data online.
Third Party Integration
- Effortlessly bridge the gap between your various systems with integration to CRMs such as Microsoft Outlook, G Suite, Dropbox, Jira and Salesforce.